Donna Denham: Family Law Specialist
I am Donna Denham, the founder of Denham Family Law, APC. Family law is not just a part of a larger general legal practice. It is my sole focus. I navigate residents of San Diego and South Bay counties through the process of ending their marriages or assisting with custody matters.
California enjoys approximately 1,500 family law specialists. I am one of three in South Bay. That elite designation required in-depth training on broader family law issues and more specific matters unique to my fellow California residents. The CFLS provides me unique qualifications in representing my clients in all areas of family law.
Additional achievements include:
- Member of the California Bar, 2004 – present
- Californian State Bar, Family Law Section, 2004 – present
- Minor’s Counsel panel member, 2018 – present
- Member of the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists 2012 – present
- Executive Board member of the San Diego Family Law Bar Association, 2016 -2018
- Co-Chair, San Diego Family Law Bar Association Spring Seminar 2017
- Volunteer Temporary Judge/Settlement Attorney, 2012 – present
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association, member, 2012 – present
- San Diego Superior Court, minor’s counsel panel, member
- Executive Board Member South Bay Bar Association 2018 – present
- President elect 2019 South Bay Bar Association
- Recipient of the Wiley W. Manuel award
Learn more about our firm’s members:
Start The Next Chapter Of Your Life Today
My help starts with one phone call to schedule an initial consultation. Call Denham Family Law, APC, at 619-777-8190, or email my office.